For a Carolina-Style barbeque experience, use our Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce on pork, beef, or chicken at your next cookout. Impress your guests with this lovingly crafted sauce filled with premium ingredients and a delicious blend of spices. Can also be used as a marinade. Awesome as a dip for chicken tenders and fries.
Tangy BBQ Pork Sliders
- 20 ounce pork loin/shoulder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cup F+F Carolina-Style Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 large sliced sweet onion
- Dill pickles, sliced
- Sweet rolls
- Sear pork shoulder on all sides then place in slow cooker with 1/2 cup water for 8–10 hours.
- When meat is done, pull meat apart with fingers or two forks.
- Caramelize the onion by sautéing onion slices until they are soft, slightly translucent, and beginning to brown.
- Toss pulled pork with F+F Carolina-Style Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce and caramelized onions.
- Top with pickles and serve on a sweet roll.