Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam started with a traditional German recipe. It has transformed into a more modern, elevated spread. Perfect on a charcuterie and cheese tray, or use it in place of ketchup on any sandwich or as a relish on hotdogs. The combination of buttery truffle, tomatoes, and a hint of smoke will make any cheese board the talk of the party!
Personal Charcuterie Board
- 8 oz. thin sliced salami
- 8 oz. sliced traditional prosciutto
- 4 oz. chicken liver paté
- 5 oz. Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs, Gournay Cheese
- 8 oz. vegetable entertainer crackers
- 1 jar F+F Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam
- Arrange all ingredients on a cutting board or marble cheese board.
- Serve with F+F Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam.
Avocado, Truffle & Egg Breakfast Toast
- Sourdough bread, sliced
- F+F Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam
- 1 medium Hass avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- Olive oil, sriracha, feta cheese (optional)
- Toast your sourdough bread. Spread 1 tbsp of F+F Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam on each piece of toast.
- In a small bowl, mash an avocado and add salt and pepper.
- Spread the mashed avocado on top of the F+F Smoked Tomato Truffle Jam .
- In a large skillet, fry your eggs.
- Layer the fried egg over the avocado mash and top off with red pepper flakes! For an extra boost, drizzle with olive oil, add feta cheese, or sriracha sauce!