Sweet peaches, mixed with the subtle taste of almond and crunchy pecans make for an unexpected treat in Amaretto Peach+ Pecan Preserves. Ready to eat or use in recipes to add sweet freshness and a bit of crunch. Drizzle it on pancakes or warm for an ice cream topping.
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Peanut Butter French Toast Sandwiches with Amaretto Peachy Pecan Maple Syrup
- Amaretto Peach + Pecan Cream Cheese Balls
- Amaretto Peach Pecan Pie
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- pork tenderloin — 4 to 5 pounds
- 1/4 cup F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves
- 1 large peach diced
- 8 basil leaves
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms diced
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in skillet and sauté onion, mushrooms and peaches until soft.
- Transfer to a bowl, stir in bread crumbs and egg until moistened. Season with salt and pepper, lightly.
- Cut pork almost in half lengthwise, cutting to about 1 inch from the bottom.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and lightly pound with a mallet to flatten the meat.
- Line the butterflied pork with basil leaves. Spoon the F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves over the center of the pork lengthwise, then spoon on the peach, mushroom, onion mixture.
- Roll the meat over the stuffing, and tie the pork together with kitchen twine in 4 to 5 places holding the meat together. Place pork loin into roasting pan. Lightly oil the roast and sprinkle with the thyme, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Roast pork loin at 400°F for 45 minutes, until temperature is at 145°F.
- Rest pork for 15 minutes before serving.
Peanut Butter French Toast Sandwiches with Amaretto Peachy Pecan Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup F+F Vermont Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 4 slices of Italian bread
- Peanut butter
- Place F+F Vermont Maple Syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Let boil for 5 minutes.
- Lower heat and add F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves.
- Stir until blended and simmer until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spread peanut butter on two slices of Italian bread.
- Place other two slices on top to create sandwich.
- Beat eggs, heavy cream and nutmeg together.
- Dip sandwich in egg mixture and let egg soak into bread.
- Place in skillet with oil or butter and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with blended amaretto peachy pecan maple syrup.
Amaretto Peach Pecan Cream Cheese Balls
- 1 jar F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves
- 1 pkg cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 can butter biscuits (set out for 20 min before use)
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter a cookie sheet. Flatten out each biscuit as flat as you can.
- Add 1 spoonful of F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves and a piece of cream cheese.
- Fold edges together forming a ball, and place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10–15 min.
- Allow to cool for about 5 min, and then top with powdered sugar.
Amaretto Peach Pecan Pie
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 1 (9-inch) prepared unbaked pie crust
- 1-1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scatter pecan pieces in bottom of prepared pie crust.
- Place beaten eggs in a large mixing bowl; whisk in the sugars until well blended.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, whisk in F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves with egg mix and butter.
- Add salt and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into pie dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let completely cool. Brush top with remaining F+F Amaretto Peach + Pecan Preserves for extra look and flavor.