Specifically crafted, this Poultry Spice Rub uses classic aromatics, herbs and spices. Onion, rosemary, parsley, thyme and red pepper are blended in a perfect balance of savory and aromatic flavors.
- Bright herbaceous flavor with lemon and onion notes
- Multicolored blend of coarse herbs, spices and aromatics
- Contains mustard
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Use to season grilled, roasted or fried poultry
- Add to pork, potato, rice, pasta and egg dishes
- Flavor classic bread or grain stuffing
Spatchcocked Grilled Chicken
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
- 3 tbsp F+F Poultry Spice Rub
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 lb chicken, spatchcocked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- F+F Ginger Thai Sauce for serving
- Pat chicken dry using a paper towel. With your hands coat the chicken on all sides with F+F Poultry Spice Rub.
- Heat your grill to medium high heat. Once grill is preheated, brush grates with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken skin side down over direct heat, until golden brown, crispy and lightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low, flip the chicken over. *
- Continue to grill until skin is golden brown all over, juices run clear, and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 165°F. This will take about 45 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove from the grill let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Serve alongside F+F Ginger Thai Sauce to add a Southeast Asian cuisine flavor!
*If using a charcoal grill, move chicken away from indirect heat while cooking to be sure you don’t dry it out. This method may take longer than 45 minutes, so be sure to use a thermometer for doneness.
BACK TO TOP
Simple Roasted Chicken
Simple yet superbly flavorful, the key to this succulent roasted chicken is in the details. Seasoned with our Poultry Spice Rub—a thoughtful blend of spices, herbs, aromatics and a touch of lemon peel and honey—this moist, tender chicken is full of rich, savory flavor.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
- 1 (2-lb to 3-lb) whole chicken, farm-raised if possible
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons F+F Poultry Spice Rub
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Pat chicken dry inside and out with paper towels.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper into chicken’s cavity, coating well. Truss chicken, and season all over with F+F Poultry Spice Rub.
- Place chicken in roasting pan, and place in oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until juices run clear, basting several times with butter during cooking process.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before removing twine and cutting into serving portions.