Add bright, tangy flavor to any dish with our All Purpose Seasoning. We carefully combine aromatic ingredients like garlic, spicy red chile flakes, and orange peel with tangy mustard, thyme, sea salt, and a balanced medley of additional herbs and spices.
- Tan, green and red
- Small, irregular flakes
- All natural
- Ready to use, no preparation necessary.
- Season fish, chicken, steaks, and vegetables
- Add to a compound butter or oil
- Sprinkle lightly over salads or add to potato salad
Seared Walleye Pike Fillet
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 2 Walleye Pike fillets, 6 oz. each, skin on
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Seasoning
- Mixed green vegetables and potatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 vegetable oil
- Coat the skin and flesh side of the fish fillets with the All Purpose Seasoning. Heat a skillet to medium heat, add the oil and butter.
- Sear, then cook the fish on both sides until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve atop sautéed vegetable and potato mix.
Truffle Parmesan + Black Garlic Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter plus more for bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 4 ounces cream cheese—softened to room temp
- 12 ounces grated white cheddar
- 8 ounces gruyere grated
- 3 tbsp. F+F Truffle Parmesan + Black Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tsp F+F All Purpose Seasoning
- Bread crumbs
- In large pot boil pasta in well salted water until al dente.
- In large saucepan melt butter until bubbling. Add in flour and whisk for 2 to 3 minutes until combined and golden brown.
- Slowly whisk in milk and heavy cream mix until smooth adding salt, pepper, nutmeg and F+F Truffle Parmesan + Black Garlic Seasoning.
- Add cream cheese mix until melted and smooth. Add other cheese and repeat mixing in until smooth and melted.
- Pour melted cheese mixture into cooked pasta. Stir to combine.
- Place in individual serving or in casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with small amount of melted butter and F+F All Purpose Seasoning—top macaroni and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until bubbly and golden brown, approx. 30 minutes.