Created to evoke the warm Mediterranean sun of the Basque region of Spain, our Basque Seasoning is a blend of sun-dried tomato powder, smoked paprika and other flavorful herbs and spices.
- Hand-blended by our own chefs
- Balances the sweet, warm flavor of sun-dried tomatoes with zesty paprika, onion powder and other savory seasonings
- Ground to a fine powder
- Naturally gluten free
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Use as a dry rub for poultry or beef before grilling
- Add to roast poultry for a warm, summery dish
- Provides a fabulous finish to fried or grilled fish
- Season potatoes and roasted root vegetables
Smoky Pulled Turkey Salad
Our Basque Seasoning blend was created to evoke the flavors of the sunny Basque region of Spain and France. Including sun-dried tomato powder and smoked paprika, this savory seasoning blend gives turkey salad bold, bright flavor.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon F+F Basque Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound turkey breast, cooked, pulled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- Whisk together mayonnaise, F+F Basque Seasoning, mustard, salt and ground black pepper in medium bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate large bowl, add prepared F+F Basque Seasoning dressing and stir thoroughly to combine. Refrigerate for up to one week.
- Serve on bread, or in salad.