Our Finch + Fennel Seasoning Blend seasoning is specially crafted to invoke the classic flavors of French cuisine. Sharp yellow mustard powder blended with fennel, parsley, and aromatic garlic and onion give this seasoning its fragrant, herbaceous flavor.
- Herbaceous, slightly citrusy mustard flavor
- Finely ground powder with flecks of crushed herbs
- Ready to use. Add as needed.
- Add a luxurious rich flavor to roasted beef
- Use in soups, sauces, dips, and dressings
- Mix with vinegar, cream, or mayo as a sauce
Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops
This impressive lamb dish comes together with very little effort, thanks to our Finch + Fennel Seasoning Blend, which perfectly complements the mild mineral flavor of lamb chops. Inside its flavorful crust, the lamb will be juicy and tender.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 8 lamb chops (3 to 4 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup Finch + Fennel Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 cup seasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- About 30 minutes prior to cooking, remove lamb chops from refrigerator and let sit, covered, to come closer to room temperature.
- Combine Finch + Fennel Seasoning Blend with 2 tablespoons oil in small bowl, stirring until smooth. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, thyme and rosemary in separate wide, shallow bowl.
- Pat lamb chops dry, and coat with Finch + Fennel Seasoning/oil mixture. Roll in bread crumb mixture until well-coated, tapping off any excess.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Place half of lamb chops in pan, and cook until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan, and repeat with remaining lamb chops and oil.
- 5 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 1/4 cup pickle relish (sweet or dill to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Finch + Fennel Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup F+F Champagne Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add potatoes (peeled or unpeeled, to preference). Cook until just tender but still firm.
- Drain potatoes, large chop.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill.
- Garnish with fresh dill.