Hibiscus Chile-Lime Sea Salt is an elegant, flavorful combination of spicy chile peppers, tart Hibiscus powder, and refreshing lime. This blend perfectly complements a wide array of foods and drinks.
- Made with natural sea salt
- Hibiscus and ground chiles impart an attractive scarlet hue to white salt
- Citrus flavors from all-natural lime juice powder
- Ready to use as needed, no preparation necessary. Add to melted butter and toss with hot popcorn.
- Mix with extra virgin olive oil and drizzle over fresh grilled fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, or bluefish
- Use to season favorite greens or other salad
- Prepare a brine for fish or a cure for gravlax
- Create interesting compound butter for various uses
Hibiscus Chile-Lime Salt Butter with Radishes and Baguette
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 8 fresh red or breakfast radishes, medium
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Hibiscus Chile-Lime Sea Salt
- 1/3 crusty baguette
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- In a small mixer with paddle attachment, mix the whole unsalted butter with the Hibiscus Chile-Lime Sea Salt on low speed for about 5 minutes until light, fluffy and pale color.
- Wash and de stem the radishes, dry on a paper towel and slice very thinly by hand or with a Japanese mandolin.
- Cut the baguette on a diagonal into 10 to 12 half inch slices, lay out on a tray.
- Smear or pipe a generous amount of the salted whipped butter.
- Shingle a generous amount of the thinly sliced radishes over the butter, dividing them evenly among the baguette slices.