The heat of Habanero peppers meets the sweetness of premium honey in this delicious barbeque sauce. Our Sweet Heat Honey Habanero BBQ Sauce can be used on pork, beef, or chicken for a sweet-and-spicy kick of flavor. Use this spicy-sweet sauce on ribs, pork chops, or chicken before grilling, or use it as a dipping sauce for chicken fingers or fried shrimp. Makes a great addition to your condiment collection, giving you a tasty way to top burgers and hot dogs.
Spicy Pulled Pork
Prep time: 15 minutes + 24 hours
Cook time: 10 hours
Serves: 6 people
- Pork shoulder roast-approximately 4 lbs.
- 1/2 cup F+F Chipotle BBQ Seasoning Rub
- F+F Sweet Heat Honey Habanero Sauce
- Season all sides with F+F Chipotle BBQ Seasoning Rub and store in refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- When ready to cook, set the smoker/grill/oven temperature to 225°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Set the roast directly on the grill/smoker grate or in a roasting pan in the oven, fat layer up.
- Close and cook until the internal temperature reaches 200℉, approximately 10 hours.
- Remove roast from grill/oven and let rest, lightly covered with foil, for 20 minutes before pulling apart with forks.
- After pulling apply F+F Sweet Heat Honey Habanero Sauce.