Lemon Pepper Seasoning strikes a delicious balance between two bold flavors: ground black pepper and bright, zesty lemon.
- Bright yellow with specks of ground black pepper
- Powdered seasoning
- Salty, tart lemon flavor with slight peppery bite
- Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Use as a dry rub or marinade for meat or fish
- Add to seafood boil broth or soups
- Season quick sautéed or stir-fried vegetables
Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
This comforting roasted chicken, made with our vibrant Lemon Pepper Seasoning has brightness in every bite. The flavored butter rub is tucked under the skin, while olive oil keeps things crispy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 90 minutes
- 1-1/2 tablespoons F+F Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons kosher sea salt, divided
- 1 whole chicken
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and grease roasting pan.
- Combine F+F Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1 teaspoon of salt, thyme, garlic and butter in small bowl.
- Carefully pull back chicken skin and rub butter mixture between meat and skin.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with remaining salt and F+F Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Place in baking dish, along with lemons.
- Transfer to oven and bake until golden brown, juices run clear and meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of inner thigh registers 160°F to 165°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest on cutting board for 10 minutes. Skim fat from top of pan juices. Place meat on platter, drizzle with pan juices and squeeze roasted lemons on top of chicken before serving.