The Portobello Mushroom Finishing Sauce instantly infuses entrees with the rich, savory flavor of portobello mushrooms. It is as simple as heating and pouring this sauce over cooked meats or vegetables. Drizzle over meats, poultry, seafood, or vegetables. Made with portobello mushrooms and Merlot wine.
Meatloaf with Gravy
Our Portobello Mushroom Finishing Sauce makes a quick gravy for this classic meatloaf.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bottle F+F Portobello Mushroom Finishing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place beef, pork, grated onion, garlic cloves, egg, oats, oregano, garlic salt and onion powder in large bowl, and mix by hand until combined.
- Press meat into loaf pan and transfer to oven to bake until internal temperature reaches 155°F, approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- While meatloaf bakes, warm F+F Portobello Mushroom Finishing Sauce in a small sauce pan, do not boil.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with warm F+F Portobello Mushroom Finishing Sauce.
Portabella Mushroom Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Servings: about 10
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8-oz. cream cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- 4–6 tablespoons F+F Portabella Mushroom Finishing Sauce
- Combine softened mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add green onion and dill; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in F+F Portabella Mushroom Finishing Sauce. Reserve some for topping.
- Serve with Ruffles, Lays, or veggies, and enjoy!