Balancing the flavors of spicy green chiles, ginger, lemongrass, and coconut, the Effortless Thai Green Curry Sauce Mix is a simple, delicious way to create authentic Thai green curry in minutes.
- Simply add water and simmer to create a light, creamy curry sauce
- Bright, sweet, complex flavor with notes of ginger, lemongrass, and lime leaves
Effortless Thai Green Curry Sauce Mix uses green chiles, which tend to be hotter and more robust than milder red varieties. Green curries usually contain a protein, traditionally fish, fish balls, or meat and any variety of vegetables. Thai green curry is typically served with rice, but can also be served with rice noodles. Add to meat, vegetables, and water for a green curry.
- Use more or less liquid to control consistency
- Blend with sour cream and yogurt to create a dip
Thai Green Vegatable Coconut Curry with Jasmine Rice
Our Effortless Thai Green Curry Sauce Mix is based on an authentic recipe using traditional green curry ingredients. Flavors of green chiles, coconut milk, and spices enhance this easy to make sauce.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 cups
- 1/3 cup F+F Effortless Thai Green Curry Sauce Mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup carrots, bias cut
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 fluid ounce firm tofu, small cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- Whisk the F+F Effortless Thai Green Curry Sauce Mix with one cup of warm water. Set aside to allow flavors to develop.
- Blanch the broccoli florets and carrots. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil, then add the chopped garlic and ginger. Sauté for one minute on low heat.
- Add the tofu, vegetables, and spinach, sauté for one minute. Add the prepared Thai green coconut curry sauce. Stir well and continue to heat for another minute.
- Serve alongside cooked Jasmine rice.
Dish can be garnished with lime slices, Thai basil leaves, thin jalapeno slices, julienne tomato, lime wedges, or cilantro leaves.