Zesty BBQ Seasoning is crafted to recreate the complex, savory-sweet flavor of beef bulgogi, a Korean barbecue favorite. This seasoning balances savory soy sauce and garlic with sweet brown sugar, piquant red chile flakes, and zesty ginger.
- Rich, savory flavor with sweet notes
- Tangy red miso, red chile flakes, and ginger add brightness
- Contains sesame. Ready to use. Add to taste.
- Rub into raw meats for a quick marinade or sprinkle topically on a variety of foods as a seasoning. Use to create classic beef bulgogi or kalbi ribs.
- Rub onto chicken, pork, steak, or tofu
- Add bright, rich flavor to stir-fries and burgers
- Sprinkle over roasted vegetables
Bulgogi is Korean for BBQ beef. Our Zesty BBQ Seasoning brings all the complex flavors of this dish in one blend. Add raw chiles, garlic and perilla (sesame seed leaf) leaves for an authentic Korean BBQ feast.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound thinly sliced ribeye
- 1 tablespoon F+F Zesty BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon neutral cooking oil
- Chopped green onions
- Place the meat slices in a bowl and sprinkle the Zesty BBQ Seasoning to coat. Mix gently with hands and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Just before cooking over a hot grill or very hot skillet, add the oil to the beef and toss. Add the slices to the cooking surface individually and sear until charred and crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the beef to a platter and serve with chopped green onions.