The Smoked Whiskey Glaze is a perfect blend of sweet, savory, and boozy. This thick sauce is great to coat chicken wings or brush on a pork tenderloin.
- Finish baked or grilled pork, beef, fish & chicken
- Mix with baked beans & meatloaf
- Spread on sandwiches & burgers
- Pair with Cabernet Sauvignon or craft beer
Smoked Whiskey Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Prep time: 10 minutes
Marinade time: Up to 12 hours
Grill time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5–6 pound) pork loin roast
- 1-3/4 cups F+F Smoked Whiskey Glaze
- Combine the olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to blend well.
- Butterfly the pork loin roast, then place in a zip-sealing bag and pour seasoned oil over. Marinate up to 12 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Place pork loin roast on grill. Sear roast approximately 5 minutes per side to seal in the juices. Move coals to side opposite roast. Grill the meat approximately 45 minutes, turning often, until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat registers 160°F.
- While meat is grilling, pour F+F Smoked Whiskey Glaze into a small saucepan, and heat the sauce through.
- Brush meat with the sauce the last 5 minutes and allow to caramelize.
- Remove meat from heat and set aside, loosely covered with foil, for 10 minutes, to rest. This helps retain juices in the meat.
Slice meat as desired and serve with more warmed sauce.