Our Truffle Parmesan Risotto is an elegant blend of tender Arborio rice, robust black truffles, savory Parmesan cheese and a medley of aromatic herbs, spices and mushrooms, perfect for creating rich, creamy risotto with layers of bold flavor.
- Traditional Arborio rice blended with truffles, Parmesan cheese, chopped porcini and champignon mushrooms and a combination of fragrant herbs and spices
- Cooks into a creamy, velvety risotto with a rich, savory aroma and flavor
- Naturally gluten free
The bold, earthy aroma of black truffles heightens the risotto’s savory flavor, while salty, tangy Parmesan cheese adds another level of rich creaminess. Cook as directed for a simple yet richly flavored risotto.
- Serve as a savory side instead of stuffing
- Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese or top with black truffle shavings for an intensely flavored dish
Pilaf-Style Oven-Baked Risotto
Our oven ready Truffle Parmesan Risotto is meant to cook up easy without the work of traditional risotto, but the result is the same creamy, decadent Italian inspired classic. Truffle and parmesan infuse the rice with flavor but feel free to add proteins, vegetables and more cheese.
Cook time: 24 minutes
Servings: Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup F+F Truffle Parmesan Risotto
- 2-1/2 cups stock or water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring 2-1/2 cups water or stock to a boil in a Dutch oven or ovenproof saucepan.
- Add F+F Truffle Parmesan Risotto, cover and transfer to oven.
- Bake until rice has absorbed most of the liquid, about 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir in butter and optional Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.